This is a full-time hybrid role for a Content Developer. The Content Developer will be responsible for creating and developing blog posts, instructional design content, technical writing, reviewing and editing the content, generating new ideas as needed, and effectively communicating the content to internal stakeholders and clients. The Content Developer role is located in Ikeja with the flexibility for some remote work.
Content Developer responsibilities include:
- Coming up with content goals and strategies and pitching ideas to the content leads.
- Collaborating with other departments and team members and brainstorming subjects for creative content.
- Creating unique, simple-to-understand, and user-friendly content using good SEO techniques.
- Writing new web content and editing existing content.
- Editing and proofreading new content before publication.
- Managing the distribution of content through our various channels, including social media.
- Analyzing performance indicators and web traffic and determining the effectiveness of created content.
- Strong Communication and Writing skills
- Experience with Content Development
- Experience in Instructional Design and Technical Writing
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Attention to detail and adherence to brand guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or a related field